Agenda System Safety USA, 2017
Visit the 2nd International Conference Automotive System Safety which takes place September 25th - 27th 2017 in Las Vegas, NV, USA and learn more about:
- System engineering, design and safety requirements for reliability of complex systems
- Safety engineering and architectures for highly autonomous and emergent behavior systems
- Testing and validating of software architectures, operation of nondeterministic functions and systematic failure at software level
- Developing system safety processes for components, component failures and maximum achievable systematic safety integrity
- Safety requirements of HMI, environment considerations and real driving scenario
- Functional Safety for AV, Model Based Development and architectures for machine learning and autonomous systems
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
We respect your right to privacy. The data is for internal use only and will never be given out to third parties. For more information, read our policy.