Visit the 2nd International Conference Automotive System Safety which takes place September 25th - 27th 2017 in Las Vegas, NV, USA and learn more about:
- System engineering, design and safety requirements for reliability of complex systems
- Safety engineering and architectures for highly autonomous and emergent behavior systems
- Testing and validating of software architectures, operation of nondeterministic functions and systematic failure at software level
- Developing system safety processes for components, component failures and maximum achievable systematic safety integrity
- Safety requirements of HMI, environment considerations and real driving scenario
- Functional Safety for AV, Model Based Development and architectures for machine learning and autonomous systems
Download this registration form as a quick way to register! Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Berlin, Germany – Taking place in Las Vegas, NV, Automotive IQ’s System Safety conference is the only automotive event to provide a comprehensive look at safety in every component of highly complex and computer-controlled systems.
IQPC Germany is proud to announce the return of the System Safety USA conference Series.